Master the infield with the A2000® SC1975SS, an 11.75” baseball glove equipped with the most advanced technologies available. Its 11.75” reach allows for easy backhand plays at the hot corner or turning two up the middle, and lightweight Black SuperSkin™ repels moisture and reduces glove weight. Spin Control Technology™ – a patented surface texture in the palm – is engineered to increase friction between the ball and the glove, helping players with picks and transfers to get the out at any base. Complete with gradient Bold Logos fading from Grey to Red, the A2000 SC1975SS makes bigtime plays with a modern look.
- Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish