Former University of Florida star and USA Softball catcher Aubree Munro designed her latest A2000® AM1 fastpitch catcher’s mitt with a stunning combination of Blonde Pro Stock® Leather and White SuperSkin™ for unrivaled durability, feel and performance behind the plate. The Blonde Pro Stock leather palm of this 34” mitt features Spin Control™ Technology, a patented surface texture engineered to increase friction against the ball for handling pitches and faster transfers. The White SuperSkin™ back reduces glove weight, and the Victory Web with Hinge helps to frame every pitch. Purple laces and gradient Bold Logos in Purple and Blonde complete a royal look for a legendary catcher.
Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
Superskin: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro-Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Spin Controlled Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.