Lock down the infield from the first base corner with the 2023 A2000® AC4 12.5” Fastpitch First Base Mitt, the Game Model glove designed specifically for – and with – USA Softball standout Amanda Chidester. At 12.5”, Chidester’s pattern has the reach required to snare hot line drives or scoop low throws out of the dirt. Designed specifically for fastpitch softball, this mitt features a deep pocket and a wider palm in Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather to corral the ball. Gradient Bold Logos in yellow, orange, purple and blue bring subtle style to the classic design, and a Single Post & Double Bar Web complements the larger pocket on this newly engineered fastpitch pattern.
Pro Stock® Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro-Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.