Solid color TCK Sports seven inch 7" stirrups are premium quality and made in USA. They feature durable construction, with a double welt top to help keep the stirrup up. The cut is 7" on all sizes, and come in 3 overall lengths: Small/Youth is 14"; Medium/Intermediate is 17"; and Large/Adult is 19". Made of 100% Nylon. White under stirrup socks (sanitary) sold separately. Founded in 1961, TCK stirrups and socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.
- CLASSIC BASEBALL STIRRUPS: While solid athletic socks can be very practical, they can also be a bit drab. Take your uniform to the next level with these solid baseball stirrups that come in over 12 team colors.
- 7 INCH CUT: Standard baseball stirrup fits over athletic socks (socks not included). These baseball stirrups are 100% Nylon
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Wear these all season long for batting practice, games and training.
- SIZING INFO: Small - Best for ages 8-12 (Stirrup measures approximately 14'', laying flat). Medium - best for ages 12-15 (Stirrup measures approximately 17'', laying flat). Large - best for ages 16+ (Stirrup measures approximately 19", laying flat).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.