Unrivaled performance and feel for the game’s emerging talent. For the first time ever, gapped wall barrel technology comes to USSSA baseball in the 2023 Louisville Slugger Meta® (-10) USSSA Bat. The unprecedented Gapped Wall EKO™ Composite Barrel design features a low compression outer barrel that improves performance, regardless of swing speed, while a stiff inner wall helps young players elevate their power potential. This three-piece design uses a vibration dampening VCX2™ Connection System and GT1 End Cap for enhanced comfort and feel. No matter a player’s age or approach at the plate, Meta helps take their tools to the next level, turning elite bat speed into serious production.
WARNING: Most bats are made to standards of governing bodies, including any certifications shown on this bat. Still, a hitter can generate batted ball speeds that present a risk of serious injury or death to fielders, nearby players, coaches, umpires, and spectators. Be alert and aware of all batters, and use appropriate protective equipment at all times, on a baseball or softball field or near a batter.
Manufacturing tolerances, performance considerations, and grip weight may cause variations from the listed weight/Mass Index.
- Highlights: Three-piece composite construction
- EKO Composite Barrel: Engineered to the pinnacle of performance; light-swinging monster barrel profile, optimized sweet spot, and the truest sound in the game
- GT1 End Cap: Maximizes barrel length and swing speed, delivering added power in every swing
- VXC2 Vibration Control Connection System: Patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip: Designed to give players added tack and cushion to improve feel and bat control through the zone
- Balanced Swing Weight: For the ultimate combination of speed and power