Crafted with a modified wrist strap to hug the back of the hand, the A2000® 1810SS is ideal for outfielders who wear their glove with two or more fingers in the pinky stall. This reimagined 12.75” outfield pattern, designed by Master Glove Craftsman Shigeaki Aso, ensures the glove remains stable on a player’s hand, even as they are diving for a sinking line drive. A Black Pro Stock® leather palm provides unmatched feel and durability, while the Black & Blonde SuperSkin™ back repels moisture and reduces glove weight so outfielders can make every play. Yellow and White gradient Bold Logos complement the leather and SuperSkin to complete the modern look.
- Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
||SINGLE POST W/ BASEBALL LACE